Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Talking 'bout heat wave

Hey everyone, Hope you are all coping with the extreme heat. But wait there is Hurricane Earl just inching up the coast line in our direction. That won't get me down. I have been so busy gathering up some really cool stuff you all of you. We are coming into such a amazing and colorful time of year. And I'm sure most of you are looking forward to alittle relief from the heat.

I love the fall. It's still nice and warm, the nights are cool and the sleeping is perfect. Then the brillant golds, reds, and oranges make there arrival and it is like a mass color splash everywhere you look.

Dragonfly Hill's September market will follow natures lead and offer the warmth of Fall. There will be wonderful furniture, lots of linens, funky and gently used clothing, collectibles, jewelry, orginal one of a kind items and so so much more.

Hope you can stop by September 16-18. I'm sure you will be delighted.

No comments:

Post a Comment